Our work is the presentation of our capabilities
Business process outsourcing (BPO) has become a major driver of performance in business today and it can also be a driver for strategic change. Companies the world over are realizing the many benefits of transferring non-core activities to specialist companies.
BPO allows you to outsource individual, non-core business processes to nFolks, such as
- Banking & Insurance
- Energy & Utilities
- Telecoms customer management.
As well as special industry related processes in sectors such as:
- Finance & Accounting and Procurement HR & Payroll services
- Training & Learning services
- Document Management services
We have extensive experience in BPO with both commercial and public sector organizations. We manage payrolls, electronic marketplaces and core business processes for a wide range of companies. Our global blended sourcing approach, which combines onshore, nearshore and offshore resources, gives you the best combination of expertise to suit your needs.
Finally, we recognize that outsourcing is a partnership, not just a service. Our contracts have continuous improvement measures built in to make sure the partnership works for the duration of the agreement.
What we deliver
- A blend of expertise to suit your needs
- Faster innovation and business change
- Mission-critical solutions
- State-of-the-art technology and communications infrastructure
- Increased productivity
- Powerful combination of process expertise and technology
- Strong investment in European language skills in offshore locations
- Expertise in local laws and regulatory requirements
- Increased control over, and greater transparency of, organizational processes
- A smooth transition to outsourcing
- Maximum value from technology
Our BPO capability typically leverages our wide ranging IT outsourcing experience to deliver a full service for which we take full delivery responsibility, freeing up your valuable management resources to concentrate on core business issues.