PHP Developer, Redmond,WA
Direct Client -Senior PHP Developer – with Integration experience: Application to Application integration, to integration with web-based applications in the Cloud.
Title: Senior PHP Developer – with Integration experience: Application to Application integration, to integration with web-based applications in the Cloud.
Positions – 1
Location: Redmond , WA
Duration: 3 + months
The selected individual will be a developer on an Agile/Scrum Component Development team that is charged with developing a core set of web services that will be reused by many project teams.
• Design and build web services using PHP , and an existing architecture pattern for web services unique to project, and one or more common design patterns such as the Strategy Pattern, or the Singleton Pattern, etc.
• Create and execute unit tests for all web services using PHPUnit as the tool.
• Follow good code management practices using SVN and help the team move toward a Continuous Integration build process.
• Follow emerging security standards and help the team move toward improved Secure Development Lifecycle practices.
• Participate in all Agile Scrum related activities, e.g., Daily Stand up meeting, Sprint Planning sessions, Product Owner Demos, Retrospective meetings, identify/move tasks on our Kanban board, etc
• Support and give input to development, test, and production environment setup including monitoring and alerting capabilities
• Troubleshoot and provide support as web services issues are found in System Integration Test, User Acceptance Test, and Production.
Required Skills and Experience:
-PHP development experience
-PHP Unit is desired
-Standard SQL skills (we are using MS SQL Server, not MySQL)
-Problem solving, root cause analysis,analysis and troubleshooting skills. Ability to read syslogs
-Open/collaborative/information sharing individual. Mature professional that is proactive and will “get” information and help as needed.
- Excellent oral communication skill
Prefered Skills -
• Microsoft SQL Server 2008 experience
• Experience with any Profiler tools
• Experience with JIRA,
• Experience with custom canonical message development or common industry standards from OASIS, RosettaNet, ebXML, etc
• Experience with Nagios, ELM (SEIM tool from CA)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.